For our Pre-school
Stanford Pre-school aims to:
- provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age;
- work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- add to the life and well-being of its local community; and
- offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
For our children
As a member of Stanford Pre-school, your child:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
- has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
- is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
- has a personal key person who makes sure your child makes satisfying progress;
- is in a Pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop; and
- is in a Pre-school in which parents help to shape the service it offers.